"One-Stop Printing, Finishing, Sorting, & Mailing is What We Do!"
" Reasons why a One-Stop solution for all YOUR Print
& Mailing needs makes Business sense "
- More businesses are outsourcing their routine tasks
- In addition to saving time and money, employees have more time to invest in tasks that generate more business and revenue
- Streamline YOUR daily routine and make the most of YOUR resources by delegating your printing and mailing to your virtual Data Supply Company team
- Having both in-house printing and mailing capabilities, we can shorten the time it takes to complete a project while reducing the risk of something going wrong
The success of direct mail campaigns depends on a few important yet often overlooked factors:
Selecting the “right” lists for reaching the desired target audience
Crafting compelling messages that strike an emotional chord
Testing variations before committing to large mailings
Finally, making sure to provide a clear and compelling call to action
And yes, physical, tangible mail can still go where no email has gone before… Just ask Google and discover why they spend millions on direct mail in our not so fully digital world.
Quality, Price and Speed used to be the criteria for printing and mailing.
Digital is now the new norm.
“Physical printed collateral now serves specific niche applications where they remain the preferred solution:”
• physical “leave-behind” printed collateral for business identity, sales, and marketing
• many professional and trades service providers still consider direct mail to be the best primary method for reaching their target audiences
• many high value and mature prospects remain disconnected from the digital world
• printed collateral endures and continues to spread your message while email can easily find itself relegated to the spam or trash folder
• research shows that people better remember messages that include sensory cues for engaging our senses
• remember that direct marketing (especially the response version), when done right, always pays for itself
Integrating speciality items
Providing integrated solutions for your needs means that we sometimes turn to outside vendors for those special items that we do not produce.
Our expertise and experience in all things mailing and printing means that we can help avoid may of the pitfalls when working with large volume commercial printers.
Great at grabbing attention, cementing your message in the prospect’s mind, triggering emotional responses and reaching those that live off the digital grid… Unusual direct mail gets through where other marketing channels can’t… What’s there not to like?
Give us a call when planning your next challenging marketing campaign. It costs nothing to brainstorm a few ideas.
Give us a call…